On PR Newswire: New Leaders at JUUL, Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, and 2019 Holiday Stamps

With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire for Journalists. Here are some of this week’s most newsworthy:

JUUL mint pod packaging

Source: PRNewsfoto/JUUL

JUUL Labs Names New Leadership, Outlines Changes to Policy and Marketing Efforts

JUUL Labs announced on Sept. 25 that K.C. Crosthwaite will be joining the company as CEO effective immediately. The announcement from co-founders James Monsees, Adam Bowen, and Kevin Burns follows Burns’ decision to step down. Incoming CEO K.C. Crosthwaite brings over two decades of global operational, management, stakeholder, and regulatory engagement experience. As chief growth officer at Altria Group Inc., he oversaw the company’s expansion into alternatives to combustible cigarettes and played a key role in the commercial and regulatory efforts related to the U.S. launch of IQOS.  He also served as an observer on JUUL Labs’ board of directors.

Sherwin Williams Color of the Year Naval SW 6244

Source: PRNewsfoto/Sherwin-Williams

Look to the Skies: Sherwin-Williams Naval to Guide Next Decade of Design

Sherwin-Williams is announcing the 2020 Color of the Year: Naval SW 6244, a rich navy hue that strikes a balance between calm and confident.  Naval is where the glamour of Art Deco meets the serenity of a yoga studio, pairing the contemporary desire to treat ourselves with the practice of self-care.

Paychex Business Sentiment Report Fall 2019 infographic

Source: PRNewsfoto/Paychex

Paychex Survey: Business Owner Optimism Is Trending up, Tariffs Impacting Some

The Paychex Business Sentiment Report, a quarterly survey that measures business owner optimism and confidence, shows that navigating a complex and evolving regulatory landscape is the top challenge currently impacting business owners. In addition, tariffs are having a negative effect on the cost of supplies and materials for 27% of business owners, with the remaining 73% reporting no supply chain impact.

Two children in a swimming pool with matching inner tubes and sunglasses

Source: PRNewsfoto/Swimming pool

Latest Pool Safely Statistics: At Least 150 Children Fatally Drowned in Pools and Spas This Summer

From Memorial Day through Labor Day 2019, at least 150 children younger than age 15 fatally drowned in swimming pools or spas, according to media reports compiled by the USA Swimming Foundation, a CPSC Pool Safely campaign collaborator. The number of fatal drownings is up by approximately two drownings from 2018.

US Postal Service Holiday Wreaths Stamps 2019

Source: PRNewsfoto/U.S. Postal Service

Holiday Wreaths Adorn Forever Stamps

The U.S. Postal Service announced Sept. 23 that this year’s contemporary holiday stamps will highlight wreaths to welcome the season. The Holiday Wreaths Forever stamps will be issued later this fall, providing plenty of time for mailing greeting cards.  Details will be announced soon. These stamps will be among several holiday-themed stamps that will be available this year.

Want to see more news like this? Keep up with the latest news in your coverage area with a customized newsfeed. Click here to sign up now or email us to finetune your existing profile.

Larry Grady is online content manager at PR Newswire for Journalists.  He has worked in business media for nearly 30 years and enjoys reality TV and daydreaming about travel and wine.

One thought on “On PR Newswire: New Leaders at JUUL, Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, and 2019 Holiday Stamps

  1. Pingback: On PR Newswire: New Leaders at JUUL, Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, and 2019 Holiday Stamps - Simple Things

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s