3 ProfNet Experts Available for Your Next Story
What is ProfNet?
ProfNet connects journalists with subject matter experts. For journalists, bloggers and other content creators, a quality expert can be the difference between a story that flops and a story that flies. Get the right sources that fit your exact needs, quickly and with no hassle.
Sign up for ProfNet here. If you already have an account with PR Newswire for Journalists, you’re all set!
Below are experts from the ProfNet network who are available to discuss timely issues in your coverage area.
1. Stress Management & Self-Care
Who: Samantha Gambino, Psychologist (Healthcare)
What she can discuss: I specialize in stress management, anxiety, depression, wellness, self-care, fitness and exercise.
Media contact: Samantha Gambino, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Television and Streaming Services
Who: Aaron Barnhart, Senior Editor and Author, TV Expert (Primetimer.com)
As an internet pioneer, TV critic for over 15 years, and the Senior Editor for Primetimer.com, the web’s leading resource for television news, reviews and commentary, I am a leading expert on trends and topics regarding TV, streaming services, movies and what to watch next.
What he can discuss:
- What’s new and noteworthy among all the network and streaming services, what’s best for every interest and every budget.
- “Cord-cutting” and three easy steps that will give you the best bang for your buck.
- The hidden gems on streaming TV. Great shows no one’s talking about.
- “The curated binge.” Short on time, some viewers have stopped bingeing entire seasons of shows and are instead watching playlists of episodes from a single or multiple shows by theme.
- Can share hand-curated lists of recommended shows to watch, depending on what other shows you like.
Media contact: Aaron Barnhart, email@example.com
3. Relationships and Psychology
Who: Dr. Alyson Nerenberg, Licensed Psychologist (Dr. Alyson Nerenberg Psychology Associates, PC)
My hope is to help lessen the shame, blame and guilt we all suffer from so we can live our best lives with honesty, accountability and love.
What she can discuss: Dr. Nerenberg can speak on most topics in the psychology realm but she specializes in relationships (including perfectionism, narcissism), trauma, and addictions.
Media contact: Leslie Barrett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact ProfNet: email@example.com or 800-776-3638, ext. 1
Here are a few job listings for staff and freelance writers, editors and producers.
- Translator, Japanese Language Service – Dow Jones (NY)
- Deputy Section Editor – Future of Everything, WSJ – NY – Dow Jones (NY)
View these and more job listings on our Job Board: https://www.cisionjobs.com/jobs/united-states/
If you’re a blogger or journalist looking to connect with subject matter experts, register for PR Newswire for Journalists and get access to ProfNet. Let us know if you need help submitting a query.
View the original press release on PR Newswire: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/profnet-expert-alerts-for-april-08-2022-301521128.html